Get in touch
What's in your camera bag?
Currently my camera backpack is a Lowepro ProTactic BP 450 AW II. It's still a little bit big, but ready for the future.
- My Camera is a Sony a6300
- I mainly use the Sony 18-105mm f4
- For wide landscapes I use the Samyang 12mm f2
- I also use a "Ayex AX-3" remote realese
- Moreover I use lens filters often
- Haida Neutral Density Filter (8x, 64x, 1000x)
- Hoya Circular Polarizing Pro 1Digital
- As a tripod i use a Rollei c6i and a Joby Gorillapod 3K
- In addition, I use batteries from Baxxtar and a cleaning kit from Rollei
- I also use on my cameras a L-Bracket by Mengs and a Peak Design Capture Clip v3
How do you edit your photos?
I usually use Adobe Lightroom to edit my photos, along with Adobe Photoshop, when an image needs to be retouched. I often use my own presets, which I will offer in the near future.
How many countries have you been to?
I was in over 13 countries, but I hope I will see a lot more in the next couple of years.
How did you get started with photography?
I started with film making while travelling some years ago and later switched to photography because i was thrilled by what you can get out of individual pictures. Since then I would call myself mainly a photographer, even if I never want to give up film making.
Which are your favourite countries to travel to?
Iceland will be my all-time favourite place to travel. The landscape is so various, making it a true photographers dream. Characterized by volcanoes, geysers, thermal springs and lava fields, the landscape is a real eye-catcher, not only for photographers.
What's on your bucket list?
I'm really excited to travel to some different parts of the world soon. If I had to pick the places I'm most excited to see, it would be New Zealand, Bali, Canada and Australia.